Tasting Room Sales Associate (Part-Time)
Regusci Winery • Napa, CA
The Regusci family invites you to join our incredible team for the opportunity of a lifetime. Set against an astonishing backdrop, Regusci Winery sits in the heart of the world-renowned Stags Leap District and produces ultra-premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux blends. We are looking for humble, friendly, enthusiastic folks to help host amazing guests and showcase our acclaimed wines, vineyards, sustainable gardens and historic Ghost Winery. With each visit, our mission is to give guests unique and unforgettable experiences through our welcoming hospitality and over the top customer service. This is the job you dream of when you come to Napa Valley.
- Host incredible guests for memorable tasting experiences on our beautiful ranch.
- Tell authentic, heartfelt stories about our history and family.
- Sell hand-crafted wines from one of Napa Valley’s premier estate vineyards.
- Build relationships and recruit members to our exclusive Wine Club.
- Reach out to customers by phone, book reservations, provide top-level customer service.
- Assist with our fun quarterly events and outreach efforts.
- Be outgoing, fun and enthusiastic while striving for individual and team sales success.
- Love wine and people.
Skills & Requirements
- Focused, has a positive outlook, is enthusiastic and creative.
- Takes initiative, is reliable, adaptable and a team player.
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience within the Wine Industry.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable using iPad devices.
- Must be over 21 years of age in order to pour wine.
- Familiarity with Wine Direct Point of Sale System is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Part-time, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM – Requires Weekends.
- Works at Regusci Winery in Napa, California.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. (case of wine).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
We expect this position to effectively collaborate and work independently, be creative and take ownership. Farm Collective is committed to the growth of the individual in this position and will provide resources and training towards the improvement in skillset and experience. Initiative, while supervised, will be rewarded and may lead to greater opportunities within the Company.
Please include a resume and cover letter with a few sentences stating why you want to join our team.
Or send your resume to email@example.com.