Tasting Room Sales Associate
Tank Garage Winery & T-Vine WInery • Calistoga, CA
This is role is not for everyone. This job is for dreamers. For people with soul, personality and drive. You will be on the front lines for two of the coolest, most innovative wineries in Napa Valley. Now, we won’t lie to you, selling is very important. But every day you will sell amazing, rare wines to incredible, rare people. You will be challenged. You will have fun. You will get to be yourself. And when you head home, you will feel great about your day. So we’ll ask…are you a dreamer?
- Recruit cool new members to our Wine Club, slang wine, tell stories and blow customers’ minds.
- Make every tasting special and never phone it in (except with this next part).
- Pick up the telephone to sell wine, book reservations and provide such good customer service that they’ll invite you to their kid’s wedding, where you will sit in the front row and give a 30 minute speech.
- Assist with our awesome events where we play pinball and eat BBQ.
- Help with administrative tasks and all that nonsense.
- Get out there and evangelize our brands and build relationships.
- Embrace our company ethos and contribute back in to it.
- We know this belongs on a motivational poster, but be incredibly positive, compassionate, helpful teammates with the rest of the squad.
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of hospitality experience…or if not, cool, just be cheerful and engaging.
- You must love wine, people and music.
- You must be driven. Driven to sell, grow and improve.
- Strong computer skills.
- Desire to grow with company.
- Skateboarding skills are a plus.
- Have your $#!% together. We have fun, but this is a professional place of business.
- Must be a dreamer.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Full-time, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Works at Tank Garage Winery and T-Vine Winery in Calistoga, California.
- May be required to work nights and/or weekends on occasion.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. (case of wine).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Benefits package available.
Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.