Farm Collective Wine

Three Case Super Special

Three Case Super Special

Includes 12 bottles each of:

2021 Wild Child, Rosé,  California 

Meet the delicious, refreshing follow-up to Stars Like Ours and Forever Baby, our free-spirited Wild Child. One sip of this, and you'll never go back to boring Rosé. Starting with the delicate salmon color, and gorgeous aromas of wild strawberries, grapefruit zest, and rose petals, this wine will literally make you drool. On your tongue, you'll pick up these bright flavors of strawberry, bing cherry, and fresh watermelon complemented by sexy jasmine and tea notes. The finish? It's fucking crisp and satisfying. Just like you asked for.

2019 Hey DJ, Save Us Tonight, Red Wine, California 

A remix of 49% Grenache, 49% Syrah, 1% Mourvedre, and 1% Cinsault, Hey DJ is the wine you will have on repeat. 51% of the grapes were harvested from the beloved Sierra Foothills. The remaining 49% Syrah was plucked from Napa and whole-cluster fermented.  The entire lot cozied up in neutral oak barrels, allowing those stellar cherry, stewed plum, and white pepper notes to shine. The result is a ruby red wine with crimson edges, lush tannins, and a finish as smooth as jazz. Hey DJ has bright acidity so do us a solid by pairing it with a winter soup, like minestrone. 

2019 Make Money, Red Wine, Napa Valley

Life's short. So make love, make art, make out, and get your money. And if the haters can't handle it, fuck 'em. Waves of complex, enticing aromas of ripe raspberry and cherry, vanilla, and floral notes hit you like a first kiss. On the palate, there is a pure expression of fruit and power, with bold flavors of blackberry, black cherry, wrapped around mocha, cinnamon, and cedar. With sensual, silky smooth textures and integrated tannins, this opulent wine was literally made to encourage drinkers to make out.

In Stock
Add To Cart
$1,860.00 $1,116.00
 
Sold Out

Product Reviews

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product

Leave this field blank: